Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We will work very closely with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. Please bring both medical and dental cards to your first visit se we can expedite reimbursement. Our staff is well informed and here to assist you.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. They offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession they support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on them. For over 20 years, they’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit http://www.carecredit.com/
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Please remember that insurance is considered a method of reimbursing the patient for fees paid to the doctor and is not a substitute for payment at time of service. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!